Boots

Boots

Tuesday 15 October 2013

Hello Again! :D

Hi everyone!  We are back from our holiday and what a week it was.  I had intended to give a diary account of our bay side holiday so that you could share the experience, but unfortunately, I fell sick on the first day and others quickly followed suit.  So instead I will post photos of the good times we had and tell you about those.  We our concert skits were filmed too, but I have got them yet - Mr. Camera-man is still trying to get them through to me.  When I do get them, however, I will put them on.  Until then, I won't post the photos so that you can have a full and interesting post to look at.  :)

I hope you are all having a wonderful week and that the Lord reveals a new depth of His love to you in a way you never thought possible.

Emily


No comments:

Post a Comment